Wednesday 16 October 2013

My Top 5 Autumn Lip Products!


Ahhhh October, when real Autumn starts to kick in. Colder weather, brown leaves covering the ground, jumpers and boots start to appear and it's time to change over from the summery makeup and go for more season appropriate choices, so I'm going to share with you my top 5 Autumn lip products!



L-R Rimmel Kate Moss 19, Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie,
Rimmel Kate Moss 01, Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial

(note - the colours look VERY similar in that photo but check the swatches below)

Lets get the boring, but essential, product out the way first - Carmex. Best lip balm I have used so far.
There, done. Now onto the pretty ones -
Autumn is the time for darker lip colours, berry tones and of course reds! 
It's no secret that I'm a massive fan of the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks, and surprise surprise 2 of them have made it into my top 5 Autumn lip products! The first being number 19, I ADORE this shade - it's actually a lot more natural than it may look, it's a dark pinky brown and so perfect for a natural Autumnal shade, I often wear this dabbed in gently to my lips for a nice nude colour.
The other Kate Moss lipstick is 01, which is a true red. I've only worn this a few times (I'm not brave enough to wear it for an everyday look) but I love it a lot. It's a lot brighter than it looks in the tube, quite glossy and the lasting power is phenomenal. Reds are definitely are brilliant choice for Autumn and Winter!
Next is the Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. I wear these lip butters all the time, they're the perfect thing if you're not into wearing heavy lipsticks or want something with nice colour payoff but still looks very natural. Berry Smoothie is a pinky purple with no shimmer in it but it's lovely and glossy.
Last but by no means least is Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial, I wore this to death last Autumn! It's a deep pinky purple, it applies like a dream and dries fairly matte and lasts a lot longer than you may 
think. 
Top to bottom - Rimmel Kate Moss 19, Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie,Rimmel Kate Moss 01, Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial

All these products can be purchased HERE!


What are your Autumn must-have lip products?










SHARE:

3 comments

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig