Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Face Five Challenge - Tag!


I was recently tagged by the lovely Daniela from Daniela Scribbles to do the 'face five challenge'!
The challenge is to create a makeup look using only 5 products….which is a bit tricky for me because I do definitely use more than 5 products on a day to day basis, but I have done it!


Rather than go for a foundation I've opted for just using concealer as a base. I don't think it's always necessary to have a full face of foundation, especially if you're having a good skin day or you're just hanging around the house or popping down to the shops to get a few bits and pieces. Maybelline Fit Me in shade 15 is my current favourite, it's much more creamy and less drying than the Collection Lasting Perfection and gives good coverage - great for under my eyes or any problem areas I want to hide!
I never feel right unless I've filled my brows in a bit so I've gone for the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Black Brown, and I can use this as subtle bit of liner on my eyes too! To finish the eyes I've gone with Maybelline The Falsies mascara which I totally love!
For cheeks I normally contour, add blush and highlight too but as this is very minimal I've just gone for Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in Pink Rose, it's a really pretty pink colour with shimmer running through it so it will add a bit of glow and highlighter effect to the face.
Lastly, my favourite part, lips! I didn't want to go for anything too bright as this is a natural look, so Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey is great. Honey is a lovely dusky pink colour, and it lasts for ages.


Rather than tag individual people I just tag any of you who want to do it! Do leave me a link in the comments below if you do, I'd love to check it out
x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love a minimal makeup look like this! The Revlon Balm Stain and Maybelline Fit Me Concealer are both go-to products for me x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i like the sound of this tag! :)
    im a new bloglovin follower. xx
    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig