Tuesday 22 April 2014

My Current Love - Simple Gold Necklaces


I've almost always worn either statement necklaces, or necklaces with a longer chain but recently I've been constantly wearing the two necklaces pictured.
They're both shorter and simple. I think they look so pretty with shirts when they're not buttoned up to the top or over the top of a plain top or jumper. I like the gold colour as it stands out more than silver, and can be quite eye-catching against contrasting colours like white or black.
One necklace is very delicate with a thin chain and small zig-zag pendant, it's so simple but there's something about it I really love, and I've found it goes so well with almost all my clothes. It's from ASOS - the website has a lot of other similar necklaces too.
The other necklace has a little heart pendant that has indented dots on it, this one is from Topshop. It's slightly longer and has a thicker chain than the one from ASOS. I especially love this worn with white tops.

I never thought I'd be so into such small and simple jewellery pieces but I suppose after getting my hair cut shorter (about shoulder length) statement necklaces can look a bit OTT, but more delicate ones can be seen more and make more of an impact when they're not hidden by a mass of long locks.

Do you like statement necklaces or
a more simple design? 
x


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These are really cute, i prefer dainty looking necklaces to big statement ones!

    xmrc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! I love dainty necklaces as well, so feminine

    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a mixture of both statement and simple necklaces, depends on what I'm wearing but my simple ones get worn more! Love the zig-zag one :) xx

    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the zigzag one x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello hun,
    This is very lovely post,love reading your blog!
    Maybe we could follow each other,let me know on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love simple jewellery - although I never wear gold, I love silver x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these necklaces!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig