Monday 26 October 2015

Estée Lauder Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter


I'm all about trying to keep that healthy, glowing look in my skin at the moment. We're well into Autumn, and Winter is rapidly creeping up on us which means my skin is starting to suffer. Keeping on top of my skincare routine helps dramatically, but sometimes I feel like I need miracle makeup products to really awaken my complexion and banish any signs of dullness.
The Estée Lauder Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter (£24.50) (longest name ever..) has been my go-to makeup product over the last month.







Everything about this product screams 'luxury' to me, from the packaging to the highlighter itself I can't fault it. The BB Highlighter, despite the name, is a medium-high coverage highlighting concealer that works especially well under the eyes, on the bridge of the nose and along the cheekbones. I have it in the shade 1C Light, which I believe is the lightest shade, and when it's applied I find it instantly gives me a pick-me-up. My skin looks more luminous and I feel more confident because of the anti-fatigue qualities and the ability it has to hide how tired I am feeling on the inside.
The highlighter comes in a pen style applicator, incased in a gold coloured shell similar to the cult-classic YSL Touche Eclat. You just twist the top to dispense the product on the brush end, which creates ease of application. I tend to use 2 full clicks and apply on any areas of my face I particularly want to highlight, e.g. under eyes, cheekbones. The formulation is gorgeously creamy and hydrating, but still manages to give superb coverage and leaves a soft, smooth texture to the skin as well as helping it to look refreshed.

The Estée Lauder Double Wear Brush-On Glow BB Highlighter may be pricey, and a splurge for most people but I can't recommend the product enough. I'm so happy I took the plunge and bought it, it's really going to save me from looking washed out, exhausted and lacklustre!

Top tip - buy yours from AllBeauty.Com for almost £5 OFF and free shipping.

Have you used highlighter pens?
What do you think of them?
x
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This sounds excellent :) I'm big into these highlighting pens, and I love how fancy this looks!

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of of the best I've ever tried :)

      Delete
  2. That looks like the one that is really expensive. I don't remember the name right now. I use the maybelline one and I really like it, but I love a good luxury product when I have the money to spend.

    www.anumdphd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YSL? :) I've heard really amazing reviews of the Maybelline one...might have to try it! x

      Delete
  3. I need to try this omg
    http://www.misty-may.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Amelia Rose . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig